We started off the New Year with the determination to potty train Ethan (we don't want 2 kids in diapers) well as we have entered the 2nd week of it our or my determination has fizzled. So we may postpone this for another time in his life.
Bens personal goal is to have our 2nd child born before his due date March 26th. He would like for him to be born during his Spring Break. He prayed Ethan into this world early(funny story) and I think he is hoping this for the 2nd.
We do pray that this year as Ben put it "that I jump off the edge" to get out of our comfort zone, to leap into his arms and purpose and to seek him with abandonment.
To be pencils in the hands of God as Mother Teresa put it.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Mari!
Love your "rich and famous" pic! haha!
You guys are too cute!! Hey what happened to the 2006 posts? I was interested in the Christmas traditions. I'm working on a blog about them, well traditions in general. And by working on I mean I hope to post before 2008.
I love Aiden Joseph. I think it flows well. Joseph is one of my families names as well so I am kind of biased. Hope you have peace with your decision! I have always loved Aiden, I think either way you have a great solid name picked. Hope all is well and you are feeling good, Love, Angie
I also like Joseph. Josehp has been one of our favorite characters in the Bible. Sam and I talked about naming our next baby Joseph if it is boy. But we also talked about other names, so we will see...
Post a Comment