Saturday, September 8, 2007

All about the F's



I am all about the F's: Fun, Free, Friends, Family & Festivals. I told Ben if he wasn't married to me he would be at home bored.
I have a knack for finding fun and free things to do with our family and friends. Just stick w/ me friends and you won't have to pay much to have a fun time!

Here we are at the Dallas Arboreteum. The Dallas Symphony was playing and they were showing a movie afterwards. It was beautiful. There was free wine tasting, the symphony playing outdoors, with the lake as the backdrop and the final touch the sun setting behind us. Unfortunately, our spontaneity doesn't all ways agree with our friends schedules so here we are; just the fam.

Handsome Men!

2 comments:

Angie and Jason said...

what a fun evening!

Unknown said...

I love the Arboretum! That looks FUN! If the festivals there next year, let me know!!! By the way, Mari you look GREAT!!! Such a pretty mommy!