All it takes is 10 days for an impressionable 3yr old to come back from Georgia with a twang. Yes, Ethan is now speaking "southern". We first realized this the day after we got back when he said to us "can I have a snaaaaaaack", I don't want to take a naaaaaaaaap, I don't want thaaaaaaaat. Wow, Ben and I looked at each other and laughed in unbelief and b/c it sounded funny. Well, he was born in South Carolina so I guess it's just in him. We will see how long this will last.
We had a nice time in Georgia with the Tuten family. Aiden got to see a lot of family there that never met him. Ethan got to reconnect with his cousins and family that he had forgotten about. He got to ice skate for 15 whole seconds and hated every second of it. He cried and screamed his little heart out and we soon realized that he's not quite ready.
Well, byyyyyyyye for now! Maybe I picked up some of that twang. It's funny because as soon as Ben walks through the french doors of his home his southern drawl becomes very, very southern.
here's Ethan with his cute, model looking aunt. (by the way she is single for any of you single, good, godly men out there)
1 comment:
I wish I could actually hear him - sounds cute :)
Post a Comment