Ethan like most boys loves super heroes. Anything with a cape and cool outfit. We have never watched anything with Batman but he thinks he loves him. We were at Six Flags and they had a guy dressed up as him, after seeing him once that was all he needed and he was hooked. He was Batmans biggest fan after that!
So we decided to do a Righteous Super Heroes Party! You maybe asking what is a "Righteous Super Heroes". Well, I wanted them to use their imagination and know that they can be their own good super heroes without always having to be Spiderman, Superman or Batman! So I made capes and mask for everyone to decorate and our goal was to go through various obstacle courses to discover the Mystery of the Empty Tomb? (since it was on Easter the empty tomb was about Jesus) Family Life has the Easter story laid out in 12 Easter eggs so I used that and after each obstacle I gave them 3 clues. We had an Easter egg hunt afterwards and then cake. And because I am Mexican we of course have to feed all our guest so we had yummy bbq sandwiches for everyone (thanks to Chef Ben).
Thank you everyone for joining us and for creating sweet memories that we can carry with us.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Girl...you've been busy! Did you blog all Spring Break!?!? Very cute pictures...love all your descriptions, too! You're a great writer!!! Thanks for sharing! ~Aimee
thanks Amy, I especially liked your blog about school. ethan has been loving doing school at home. i have also loved doing it, it's been fun!
Post a Comment