When Ethan plays with his trains he enters into this whole make believe world that he has created in his little precious mind. I love to hear his little made up dialogues that his trains and Little People are having. He has Little People who he has named: Jonah, Mommy, Jesus and the Policeman. I am glad I made the cut into his make believe world. These 4 Little People ride his trains and trucks on a daily basis and do all sort of interesting and funny things. Of all his little trains he absolutely loves Thomas the Train! When he watches the videos he is enthralled and listening to every word that is being spoken so that he can later replay it with his trains.

Here is Ethan wearing his little Thomas the Train Conductor outfit minus the hat!
Yesterday, Thomas the Train came to Texas! and he got to ride it with some of his favorite men: PawPaw, Daddy and Aiden while the girls went shopping at Grapevine Mills. The whole way there he kept making sure that we were still heading towards Grapevine to see Thomas the Train.
No comments:
Post a Comment