This is beautiful Mindo, Ecuador! The students played in the river here! Some people jump down the waterfall.
Here I am thinking about my life and if I really want to end it two weeks away from turning 33.
I went on a field trip with the 7th grade class. It was an overnight trip to a butterfly farm in the rainforest. We hiked for 5hrs the whole way up the hike there are advertisements for what they call a Canopy ride here but its a zipline. I thought that would be cool but it looks very scarey. Its just a piece of wire carrying you across 2 mountains. Sounds dangerous. We go pass one of the zipline places and it only cost $3 right before we get to it Ben calls me to see I was doing and I tell him what I am contemplating. He says go for it! So I walk over to the guide and say I want to do it. He says okay lets get you attached and as he is putting a harness on me and he is explaining to me what to do. I begin to get very nervous especially looking down between the two mountains. But it was too late now next thing I know I am swinging across screaming my heart out. It was great fun and I lived to tell about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment