
I have actually never asked Ethan to wash dishes or taught him how to do it. He asked if he could do it the otherday out of no where so I wanted to encourage him so I said yes. I remember reading somewhere never discourage your kids from helping you around the house even if they make a mess. Sometimes that is hard to do b/c you know you could do it faster and you know they wont do it right but nonetheless they love helping mommy. For all you mommies reading this and wondering how in the heck do I get them to help around the house. Dont worry they don't always do this it happens randomly which is why I got a picture of it just in case it never happens again, ha.

So this was the end product. He was so proud of himself I couldn't bare to disappoint him and point out the soap suds and food still on it. So I just said thanks son your such a great helper.
No comments:
Post a Comment