
Ethans hate and fear for bounce houses was conquered today! I don't know what got into him but he said "mommy I want to go up that slide" I looked over and it was the gigantic ones I thought surely you want to try a little one first but no he had his mind set and he went up and then we couldn't get him out.


Ethan went to the Trunk or Treat festival and is dressed as Curious George.

Ethan has been going to his best buds soccer games lately and loves being his cheering team. At first I was afraid this would make him want to play (we aren't ready to go down that road of games and practice etc..). Thankfully he was content just to cheer and get the snacks the team brought for the players.



Ethan got arrested! Just kidding. I invited some cops to my class at school and Ethan got to explore the car! He calls them "the man".
1 comment:
Hope to see you on Wednesday Curious George!!!
Hugs, Belle, Brady & Bennett
Post a Comment