

Christmas with Ethan has been absolutely, positively soooooo much fun! I wish I had a camera to capture the awe in his little eyes, the thrill in his voice when he sees "Christmas", or a video camera to capture the the mischevious little things he does around the Christmas tree.

Here are some:
-The day we were bringing down our Christmas stuff from the attic Ethan was beside himself he couldn't contain his excitement he danced, jumped and sang his own version of jingle bells.
-"Mommy, mommy it's Jesus" Ethan yells this with excitement when we past Santa at the mall. LOL(the only bearded fellow he knows is Jesus).
-As I was finishing putting up our Christmas stockings we had company arrive and as soon as they walked in Ethan yells" Look, mommy made Christmas" (how precious)
-We were the first house to put lights up on our street and one day when we walked out front 3 more houses had done it. Ethans reaction: He stood in the driveway with his hands on his hips and he says "OOOOH my goooooooooodness mommy it's more Christmas". (his face was priceless)
-We walk the neighborhood in the day time and as we pass each house Ethan says "Christmas is here, Christmas is not here, Christmas is here, not here" (If you don't have lights or decorations Christmas is not at your house). Were working on the real meaning of Christmas.
-There's so many more but this will be the last one it's hilarious- one morning I was in the room getting ready and the boys were in the living room playing and watching cartoons. Everything sounded okay. No screaming or crying so I continue to get dressed. Well I come out and to my surprise Aiden is laying on his back tucked all the way in under the Christmas tree and Ethan is sitting there looking at me with his hands out "ta-da". He pulled his little brother across the living room and rolled him under the tree. It was hilarious and I wanted to get the camera but I had to get serious so he wouldn't do it again.
Ethan gets to open up gift (one library book) each night until Christmas. He loves bedtime now! Ethan is cheezin as we decorate cookies or should I say I decorated, he ate!
No comments:
Post a Comment