At least that is my opinion after my first full week experiencing short hair. It's a lot of work. I have never looked in the mirror so much feeling concerned about my hair. Wondering if it's sitting right or if it's too poofy. Ahhh, I feel so vain! Not really but I am spending waaaay too much time trying to take care of it. I used to take a total of 10 min to get ready and that included getting dressed, brushing teeth and hair and only 15min if I had to bathe. That was when my hair was down to my waist but now that it's super short I spend 20min just fixing my hair.
My hairstylist says that once I get used to it I will spend less time on it.
Well enough writing about my hair here's a picture.
right before my hair cut


You should of seen how much hair was on the floor.
4 comments:
Well it's very cute if that helps! :) Makes me want to go chop mine off again.
I love your hair cut though...very cute and frames your pretty face real well too! Praying for your adventures ahead!!!
Cute haircut...by the way, I did get your message on my blog. I have checked your blog for a bit (off of Angie Hubbards). You would know by brother from Emmaus, Marc Van Dine, well I one of his sisters.
Hope you are doing well in Equador. Phil Olsen from Emmaus and his wife live in Quito with their 2 girls.
Take care
Post a Comment