Sunday, May 24, 2009

Aiden NO pray!

Our nightly bedtime routine includes praying with the boys and normally Aiden is okay with it and even asks for it but on this particular night he wouldn't have anything to do with it. Here is what it sounded like Aiden response is in quotes. Aiden ready to pray- "No pray" okay well you don't have to pray but I am going to pray and if you want to repeat after me feel free to. "No pray". Jesus- "No Jesus" thank you for today- "No thank you for today" and my family- "No family" help mommy "No help" daddy "No daddy" and Ethan "No Ethan" in Jesus name Amen- "No Amen"

I couldn't help but laugh. He was determined "Aiden No Pray"
Wow, I wonder what challenges lie ahead for us with this little one. Though I am excited to see how God will use this determination for His glory. Can't wait to see that!

No comments: