Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brothers

When Aiden was in my womb, I worried because he was soooo active. Constantly, moving which wasn't normal for me because my first born Ethan rarely moved. I would have to lay in bed and drink juice to make sure he was doing okay in there. So from the beginning I knew he was going to be different from his brother, and so he is.

He started talking at 13mos. saying Hello, Doggy. and Thank you, and bye, bye.
He is now walking with help. He throws tantrums, lots of them. He's very cuddly (Ethan was also), he is very stubborn and he loves to copy his brother. Ethan was the totally opposite of the above.

It has been so sweet to watch Ethan and Aiden interact. I will catch Ethan sometimes just sitting there with a smile on his face as he watches his little brother play. To hear Aiden sing is very sweet but to hear both of them sing is heart warming. And my favorite is to hear both of them laugh from the heart. These outburst of laughter. I love my boys! I hope they grow up to be best friends.

No comments: