Camping with a Tuten is always nice. I don't have to do much when I go camping with Ben or his family. They have all the gear you can think of and they have a certain way to do camping(so he prefers to do it himself, which is why i don't do much). Though it was cold last night we were nice and cozy in our down sleeping bags, down comforter and portable camping heater! I got hooked up marrying a Tuten!
Lake Mineral Wells camping was about the same to Cedar Hill camping. Only difference is we didn't have racoon visitors at Cedar Hill stealing our marshmallows, cereal bars, bananas and so on. We had fun with our friends (and the racoons)!
This day keeps going and going and going.... We went camping, fishing, cleaned our whole house, went shopping, went to the library, did laundry, finished lesson plans and now this and it's only 8:42p.m. I didn't mention my husband was very involved in all of the above which is another reason why I got so much done. 2 is better than 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment