Really it feels like someone push the fast forward button around Sept. and now were only 43 days away from Christmas! The first few pictures is a play date at the Botanical Gardens. We were supposed to make a banner from nature that says "Give Thanks". It ended up that all the moms were making the banner not the kids. Oh well we tried.
Santa is in town! We went to a welcome party for Santa and here we are with grumpy Santa who told me right before I took the picture "you need to make it fast because there's a lot of people.". Well that's the Christmas Spirit Santa!
The last couple of pictures are Aiden in his reindeer robe and slippers! He is such a beautiful baby I must say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well, you must have had the same Santa that we had a couple of years ago. Matthew was really not wanting to get a picture with Santa but we put him on his lap anyway & I must say that the picture is priceless. We laugh at it now. But when we were leaving, Santa said under his breath, "Sadistic parents". Yep. That looks like the same Santa in those pictures.
I know, can you believe its so soon! I'm trying to remember what our Santa said as we handed him a crying Belle...oh man I hope I have it written down, but I saw your picture and it was definitely the same gloomy Santa! That was 3 years ago...who keeps asking him to come back?!?!?
Post a Comment